- Aim to perform 10-20 reps of most exercises, based on where you are with your current fitness level. Beginners should aim for 10 reps, while more advanced trainees may be able to hit the 20 rep mark.
- Rest approximately 30-60 seconds between each exercise set.
- Perform each exercise a maximum of 2-3 times per week.
- Allow 24-48 hours of complete rest between each exercise session using the gliding discs.
- If you are unable to complete at least 10 repetitions through a full range of motion, increase the rest time between exercise sets.
Tip: If using on carpets, place the smooth sides against the floor. For hard floors such as wood or tile, place the fabric side against the floor.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 14-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.